How do we bring Jesus and the Church into our wallets? How do we look different than the rest of the world in terms of our money?
In this week’s episode, Jonathan and Amanda chat with Jacob Imam of New Polity to chat about the morality of money in the eyes of the Catholic Church.
Mentioned by Jacob:
– New Polity
– Quadragesimo Anno – Encyclical of Pope Pius XI
– Rerum Novarum – Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII on Capital and Labor
– Laborem Exercens and Centesimus Annus – Encyclicals of Pope St. John Paul II
– The Two Cities by Andrew Willard Jones
– Good Money Podcast Series
Mentioned by Jonathan and Amanda
– The Way by St. Josemaría Escrivá
Have questions or leads for us?
Leave a voicemail – https://walletwin.com/voicemail
Email us – [email protected]!